Saving companies costs of health insurance, workers compensation, improving productivity, quality of work and improved team spirit and morale.
Bob has been a certified personal trainer since 2004. He has a bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Performance from Fort Hays State University. He is also a former collegiate wrestler at Labette Community College and at Fort Hays State University.
NCFI – Core Values
- A dedication to continued education of fitness professionals
- A focus on the health and well being of our members and their client companies
- A drive to improve the health and fitness awareness of every employer and employee we encounter
- A desire to constantly improve the professional growth of our trainer members
- A mission to help each client company see a return on investment through wellness and fitness programming
What services can an NCFI certified trainer provide for your company?
An NCFI certified trainer can provide a menu of services depending on your company size and the identified needs and concerns. The following services are designed to supplement an existing wellness program or to serve as a foundation for a new program. NCFI certified trainers are fully prepared to become an invaluable part of the company wellness team.
Providing onsite group fitness sessions
Speaking to employees on a range of topics: Lunch ‘n Learn format
Carrying out facility needs assessments
Providing workout facility design services
Conducting ongoing corporate training
Implementing motivational contests
Designing executive training programs
Sourcing fitnessbased equipment purchases
Conducting Fitness related workshops
Custom solutions through our extensive network of other health professionals
FIND OUT HOW YOUR COMPANY CAN BENEFIT
Improve employee performance and cut costs now.