Break The CycleYou have put this off long enough. Contact Us Today!
You are just one click away from rebooting your body. Don’t let another minute go by.
11805 W. 62nd Place Suite 100W
Shawnee, KS 66203
Bob has been a certified personal trainer since 2004. He has a bachelor's degree in Health and Human Performance from Fort Hays State University. He is also a former collegiate wrestler at Labette Community College and at Fort Hays State University.
Experiences and credentials:
- National Corporate Fitness Institute - Certified Corporate Fitness Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Head middle school wrestling coach from 2009 - 2016
- Kansas middle school coach of the year 2013
- Assistant high school wrestling coach 2009 - 2016
- Kansas 4A assistant coach of the year 2012
- Student assistant wrestling coach at Fort Hays State University 2003-2004
- 4 year high school varsity wrestling letterman
- Junior college varsity wrestling letterman
- Division II varsity wrestling letterman
- 1999 - 2001 Labette Community College Associate of Science, Emphasis: Psychology and Sociology
- 2001 - 2004 Fort Hays State University Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance, Emphasis: Health Promotion and Wellness