“Hunger is not an emergency” –Dr. John Berardi Eating Right is just as Important as Exercise. Eating 4-6 small, controlled meals per day can help with your fitness goals. These meals will bump up your metabolism because of the calories you burn by digesting your food....
Bob has been a certified personal trainer since 2004. He has a bachelor's degree in Health and Human Performance from Fort Hays State University. He is also a former collegiate wrestler at Labette Community College and at Fort Hays State University.
Experiences and credentials:
- National Corporate Fitness Institute - Certified Corporate Fitness Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Head middle school wrestling coach from 2009 - 2016
- Kansas middle school coach of the year 2013
- Assistant high school wrestling coach 2009 - 2016
- Kansas 4A assistant coach of the year 2012
- Student assistant wrestling coach at Fort Hays State University 2003-2004
- 4 year high school varsity wrestling letterman
- Junior college varsity wrestling letterman
- Division II varsity wrestling letterman
- 1999 - 2001 Labette Community College Associate of Science, Emphasis: Psychology and Sociology
- 2001 - 2004 Fort Hays State University Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance, Emphasis: Health Promotion and Wellness