Lifting You to Your Highest Level
If you do not feel well you cannot perform at your highest level.
The Full Fitness Approach
Coaching includes fitness programs and nutritional
guidelines designed for you.
Vaughan Corporate Wellness
Certified Corporate Fitness Specialist NCFI certified trainers are fully prepared to become an invaluable part of the company wellness team.
Vaughan Fitness Training
Bob has been a certified personal training since 2004 and he is just as excited now as he was back then to teach you the importance of proper exercise and nutrition.
Vaughan In-Home Training
Developed over years of experience. Vaughan In-Home training is designed for you with the convenience of never leaving your home.
Certified Trainer and Certified Corporate Fitness Specialist
“One of my greatest joys is to see people reach their goals, to exceed their expectation and become more. All while realizing it’s about enjoying the journey not just getting to a destination. Always improve, never stop working on yourself.”
My goal as a personal trainer is to help people realize their full potential through a health and wellness program. I believe if you do not feel well you can not perform at your highest level. By providing professional guidance, I teach proper technique and guidelines to maximize specific workouts to gain strength, mobility, flexibility, coordination and balance. This allows individuals the opportunity to reach their fitness goals, prevent injury, and enhance their everyday life. Without proper exercise and nutrition, our bodies slowly break down into a state of disease.
Boosting Profits, Morale and Retention with Corporate Wellness
The industry’s first set of researched and proven guidelines designed specifically for human resources professionals, commercial insurance brokers, business owners or anyone tasked with designing and implementing wellness programs that actually work.
The most common costly mistakes
Objections frequently heard during this sometimes confusing process
Actual case studies and sample programs
GET YOUR PERSONALIZED PROGRAM
Contact Bob about personal training at Priority Fitness, an Online Training program or training for your Corporate Wellness Program.
GET THE DETAILS!
Bob has been a certified personal trainer since 2004. He has a bachelor's degree in Health and Human Performance from Fort Hays State University. He is also a former collegiate wrestler at Labette Community College and at Fort Hays State University.
Experiences and credentials:
- National Corporate Fitness Institute - Certified Corporate Fitness Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Head middle school wrestling coach from 2009 - 2016
- Kansas middle school coach of the year 2013
- Assistant high school wrestling coach 2009 - 2016
- Kansas 4A assistant coach of the year 2012
- Student assistant wrestling coach at Fort Hays State University 2003-2004
- 4 year high school varsity wrestling letterman
- Junior college varsity wrestling letterman
- Division II varsity wrestling letterman
- 1999 - 2001 Labette Community College Associate of Science, Emphasis: Psychology and Sociology
- 2001 - 2004 Fort Hays State University Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance, Emphasis: Health Promotion and Wellness